Thursday, 28 June 2012
10 things I've learnt recently
1. The NAP living store, in the Cape Quarter shopping centre, sells so many pretty and awesome things (I took the above photo inside the store).
2. According to physicists, it's unlikely that 'Star Trek'-stye teleportation will ever be possible - read the whole article HERE (I will continue live in hope).
3. Google Plus confuses me - trying to figure out what exactly the point of it is.
4. 'Bat Cat' lives in my apartment block - HERE is the proof (I know, I was expecting him to be wearing a cape too. I must have caught him off duty )
5. One little, unexpected conversation can have a big impact on so much.
6. Apparently every new Instagram user should read THESE 11 tips.
7. I can fit into jeans I bought 6 years ago (ok- it is possible that the jeans are kinda stretched out, but I like to think it's cause I've slimmed down a tiny bit )
8. My fluffy headphones double as ear warmers (I posted a pic of them HERE )
9. I have become ridiculously dependent on my smartphone.
10. There are just so many people doing what they think they should do, instead of what they want to do. I desperately don't want to be one of those people anymore.
What have you learnt recently?