Tuesday, 5 June 2012
10 things I've learnt recently
photo by me
1. Fifty Shades of Grey is not brilliantly written, but it's still an oddly addictive read - Honestly, I didn't think I'd enjoy an erotic fiction novel. May have to try the next book.
2. I really love pink 'Nemo' flowers. They are so delicate and pretty. Mine also seem to be lasting for a ridiculous amount of time (that's them above)3. 'A List' by Essie is a fabulous nail colour - THIS is what it looks like
4. Snow White and The Huntsman was a very cool film, even though it was a bit slow moving at times - Have you seen it yet? What did you think?
5. Miss K (in Green Point) makes the yummiest ricotta hotcakes, but their brownies were so disappointing (they tasted like they are uncooked).6. I really like the "cat eye" shape of my new GLCO sunglasses (blog post coming).
7. I use my Kindle app more than anything else on my Samsung Tab.
8. Just taking a long walk a few times a week is really increasing my fitness levels9. Giving my hair a break from hair colour has been a good decision for me. My natural colour is actually turning out to be a really nice - HERE is a picture of what colour looks like after no dye for about 11 months.
10. This statement has a lot of truth in it: “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” - C.G. Jung
What have you learnt recently?