Listen worthy: Kimbra



Kimbra is a 22-year-old singer/songwriter from New Zealand. Currently she is best known for singing alongside Gotye on the super catchy single 'Somebody That I Used to Know' ( I am sure you have heard the song at least a hundred times)

Her debut album, Vows, was released in New Zealand & Australia  during 2011 and was only released worldwide this year.

I think Kimbra has an amazing voice and I quite like her unique jazz/pop sound. My favourite songs on the album are probably 'Settle Down', 'Warrior' and 'Two Way Street' (you can watch the pretty music video for this song below).


Visit Kimbra's website for more info or to listen to more songs.

4 comments

  1. OMW, such a stunning voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimba is amazing and so beautiful, I can't stop listening to Settle Down and Good Intent.

    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her voice, it's absolutely mesmerizing... My only problem was that I haven't been that impressed with all her songs, but her voice makes up for it. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....