Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Lovely & local: Malée


Malée is a South African brand that makes bath and bath and body care products. All the products are made with 100% natural active ingredients and are free of parabens.  

Not too long ago I got sent four Malée products (pictured above) to try out and I was pretty impressed. Here is what I tried...

1. Hydrating Body Scrub (in 'verdure'): One word - amazing! I absolutely love this salt and sugar scrub. After just using it twice I already started to notice a difference to how smooth my skin was and the smell is fresh.  I would definitely buy some more.   
2. Solid perfume (in 'verdure') - This perfume has notes of mint, citrus and patchouli. I think the scent is very clean, fresh an subtle. Sadly, the smell didn't seem to last very long after it was applied to skin.
3. Hydrating body creme (in 'verdure') - This non-greasy cream seemed to moisturise well and made my skin feel quite nice. Also liked the glass packaging (could be reused).
4. Natural Soy Candle (in 'Ochre') - This candle has a warm, cinnamon scent. It burns at room temperature to an oil that can be used as a skin moisturiser or massage oil. I really liked the smell, but I wasn't so keen on it as a skin moisturiser. 


To read more about Malée and see what else they make (plus prices), trot over HERE
 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles.,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the look out for such information."

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)