Wednesday, 25 July 2012
My top 5: Beauty oils
These are the five beauty oils I would not really want to live without right now:
1. Bio-Oil: This has been a favourite for a quite a long time. This winter I have been using Bio-Oil a lot on my body and it has really been helping to keep my skin hydrated.
2. Tea Tree oil: I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom. It's one of the most useful oils. It helps to heal skin blemishes and is also a great antiseptic (I use it on any spots or cuts). I usually buy Thursday Plantation or Body Shop brand tea tree oil.
3. Essie's Apricot cuticle oil: This has been helping to keep my cuticles and nails moisturised. It also helps soften cuticles, so its easier to push them back.
4. Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum: This product is made from a blend of fine, skin-loving carrier oils and is absolutely wonderful. I have been using it a few months and I really love it (read my thoughts on this & other Balm Balm products here)
5. MoroccanOil: I just recently the bought the 'Light' Moroccanoil and it's amazing (If you have not tried it, you really should). It makes my hair look better, feel stronger and appear shinier. I really think this may be my new favourite hair product.
What's your favourite beauty oil?