Wednesday, 25 July 2012

My top 5: Beauty oils



These are the five beauty oils I would not really want to live without right now: 

1. Bio-Oil: This has been a favourite for a quite a long time. This winter I have been using Bio-Oil a lot on my body and it has really been helping to keep my skin hydrated. 
2. Tea Tree oil: I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom. It's one of the most useful oils. It helps to heal skin blemishes and is also a great antiseptic (I use it on any spots or cuts). I usually buy Thursday Plantation or Body Shop brand tea tree oil.
3. Essie's Apricot cuticle oil: This has been helping to keep my cuticles and nails moisturised. It also helps soften cuticles, so its easier to push them back.
4. Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum: This product is made from a blend of fine, skin-loving carrier oils and is absolutely wonderful. I have been using it a few months and I really love it (read my thoughts on this & other Balm Balm products here)
5. MoroccanOil: I just recently the bought the 'Light' Moroccanoil and it's amazing (If you have not tried it, you really should). It makes my hair look better, feel stronger and appear shinier.  I really think this may be my new favourite hair product. 

What's your favourite beauty oil?

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I really want to try the Balm Balm serum and the Morrocan oil. Heard great reviews of both products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use any body oils. I feel so ashamed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Just wanted to know how you use the Morrocan Oil... coz i got a sample and im not sure how to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bio-oil for the win! It's like the oil equivalent of 8 hour cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Justine's Tissue Oil. It's better than Bio-Oil in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing - only ever tried Bio Oil so nice to see some variation. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all on my list to try! I always stayed away from oils but since everyone loves them so much, I will have to get some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I'm also really enjoying using oils in my beauty/ hair regimes.. would love to try the Balm Balm one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bio-Oil for winter skin. Interested in the Morrocan Oil, going to hunt it down and try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've actually been researching oils and such more and more because I've gone organic with my beauty and body care and it's hard to find good organic moisturizers.
    I'm definitely going to give Balm Balm a look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to try Balm Balm... Looks good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEASE, please tell me where you got the Moroccan Oil from? I've been dying to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use the Moroccan Oil & I am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)