Friday, 10 August 2012
10 things I've learnt recently
Image found via tumblr
1. Neon colours are taking over the shops. It's making me have 80's flashbacks.
2. 'Jelly Belly' jelly beans are ridiculously addictive little things.
3. When I don't wear any wrist jewellery, I keep feeling like I'm missing something.
4. Waking up at 5:00am is never a good idea....ever
5. Pretty Little Liars is a really cool TV show (Have no idea why I only discovered it now).
6. Wearing calf length boots over skinny jeans makes me feel like a superhero.
7. Change can be scary, but sometimes scary can be good.
8. According to some film critics these are the top 50 greatest films of all time.
9. Even on a really bad day, there is still just so much to be positive about.
10. This was my favourite tweet of the week: 'I think if more people took glitter seriously the need for Prozac would cease to exist.' - by @ManRepeller