Tuesday, 28 August 2012
10 things I've learnt recently
Photo taken at the Earthfair market
1. Working from home has a lot of perks, but it's also so much easier to get distracted.
2. The EarthFair market in Noordhoek is a cool place to chill and eat on a Thursday night.
3. People who say "promise I won't bite" have probably bitten someone before.
4. THESE are some of the top excuses for not living your dream life (cool article).
5. The TV series Touch, starring Kiefer Sutherland, is such a feel good show. So sweet.
6. I don't even have to look for chocolates and treats, they just keep finding me.
7. Sometimes you have to take steps back to move forward.
8. Tough times remind you just how many supportive people you have in your life.
9. The eleven winning photos of the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2012 are awesome. You can see them all HERE.
10. This quote is good to remember: "Everything we run away from has power over us; everything we go through, we conquer."- Joyce Meyer
What have you learnt lately?