Tuesday, 18 September 2012
10 things I learnt recently
Image found via Tumblr
1. The colour red makes me really happy at the moment.
2. I like rice milk. I think it's better tasting than soy milk and almost as nice as cow's milk.
3. Blake Lively is married and has a huge, stunning engagement ring - HERE'S a pic of it.
4. If you love stationary, and I do, you will lose your mind in a Typo store (the Australian brand now has stores in Cavendish and Canal Walk in Cape Town)
5. The South African banknotes will soon look like THIS (what do you think?)
6. Life will not always go according to plan and sometimes it's better that it doesn't.
7. Wellness Warehouse's gluten-free brownie mix is always great. The brownies are a yummy option if you trying to eat less wheat - HERE is what my last batch looked like.
8. THIS dog cartoon is really funny ( a must read for dog lovers)
9. Hell on Wheels is a really awesome, Western TV series.
10. This quote is so very true: "Expectation is the root of all heartache." - Shakespeare
What have you learnt recenty?