Monday, 10 September 2012

New in: Beauty


Pretty Please is a New York-based brand that creates customized nail polish. All you have to do is select a shade and then you can get it personalised with whatever name you like.

Not too long ago I got sent two bottles of the nail polish to try out and I liked them a lot. The colours I chose were great in "real life" (though slightly different from colour shown online) and I really love the bottle shape. As you can see (above) I named both my nail polish colours 'Being Brazen'. 

I think these personalised nail polishes are a clever idea and are ideal to give as gifts at functions, events or on a special occasion.  Usually you have to place an order for a minimum of 6 bottles, but for September you can order just one bottle at a time.  Check out the colours and read more about the brand HERE


Recently I was lucky enough to get sent the new his and hers Studio.w  EDT fragrances from Woolworths.

The look: I instantly loved the simple, grey and white packaging.

The smell: Everyone I sprayed the HIM fragrance on, myself included, really liked it. It's very clean smelling and almost has a unisex vibe about it. The HER fragrance is quite musky, but pretty. I liked the smell (even though I generally prefer floral scents) and so did my mother, but some people who smelt it found it a bit "heavy".

You can buy both fragrances in Woolworths or online HERE

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. The nail polish idea is so cute, are you able to customise the look of the label etc or just the name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personalised nail polishes are such a cool idea. Perfect Christmas stocking filler gifts! Love the pink colour you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are so cool! I'm definitely going to check out the varnish!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)