Wednesday, 31 October 2012
10 things I learnt recently
Photo by me. Taken in Paternoster.
1. Paternoster is such beautiful and peaceful town. I really want a holiday house there.
2. I absolutely love fancy dress parties.
3. You are never too old to go 'Trick or Treating'
4. Taking a beach walk in the middle of night without a torch is lots of fun.
5. I can pull off bright yellow.
6. The heart wants, what the heart wants - it does not have to make any sense.
7. Cafe Caprice is packed and crazy on Sunday nights during summer (noone work?)
8. I need to get into a better routine that includes a lot more exercise.
9. Watching too much House tv series will start to make you think you know medical stuff.
10. This is really great advice: “ Close some doors today. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they lead you nowhere.” - Paulo Coelho
What have you learnt recently?