Monday, 22 October 2012
10 things I learnt recently
Photo by me
1. I can drink a lot of mojitos and still feel perfectly fine, or so I think.
2. Lindt's Cherry and Chilli chocolate is very delicious.
3. I always feel an urgency to do something as soon as I have painted my nails and cannot seem to wait until they have dried completely before I do it.
4. Brad Pitt is the new face of women's fragrance Chanel No. 5 (I think it's weird)
5. THESE are the 3 Essie colours I'm wearing the most right now
6. Finally meeting up with a blogger you've been following for years, can feel like catching up with a long lost friend.
7. Sometimes the "wrong" thing to do is actually the right thing.
8. Someone thinks I am one of SA's top 20 female bloggers . I feel so very flattered.
9. Strange cats like to stalk me
10. This is great quote from the House tv series (made me think): "It's what life is. It's a series of rooms and who we get stuck in those rooms with adds up to what our lives are."
What have you learnt recently?