Tuesday, 4 December 2012
10 things I learnt recently
Photo taken in Camps Bay by me
1. The truth doesn't always set you free, once in a while it can make you feel caged.
2. Christmas music makes me giddy.
3. I blush way too easily.
4. This is a great, feel-good video. It will make you smile.
5. There's a cool Tumblr dedicated to awesome people hanging out together
6. Noone should ever settle for a passionless life. It's bad for the mind.
7. I have no self control when I go to a Lindt chocolate sale (Here is the proof)
8. Sometimes staying in the same place is worse than moving in a possibly wrong direction
9. I don't think I could ever have enough lace dresses (This is my newest one)
10. I'm finding more and more that this Sylvia Plath quote is true of how I am: " I like people too much or not at all"
What have you learnt recently?