Thursday, 13 December 2012
My top 5: Christmas movies
At this time of the year it's always fun to watch a few Christmas films to get you into the festive mood. While there are just so many I love to re-watch, these have got to be 5 of my favourites (in no particular order):
1. Elf - This film is so silly and so very funny.
2. Scrooged - This is a 1980's adaptation of Charles Dickens' Christmas Carol. Bill Murray is truly awesome as Scrooge.You should watch it.
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas - Written by by Tim Burton, this film is about the king of Halloweentown discovering the wonders of Christmas.
4. Love Actually - A film all about different kinds of love, set during Christmas time.
5. The Family Man - This film, which stars Nicolas Cage, asks the question: "What if you made different choices? What if you said yes, instead of no? What if you got a second chance?". If you have not seen this film, you should.
What's your favourite Christmas movie?