Monday, 21 January 2013
10 Things I learnt recently
above photo by me
1. Flying in small planes with visible propellers kind of freaks me out a bit.
2. To be able to be completely yourself with someone is pretty rare and very awesome.
3. If you liked the 'Where's Wally' vibe you will love THIS cute instagram account
4. I wear my heart on my sleeve too much. I like it better there though.
5. There's a zombie romance film coming out soon (I kid you not) and it even stars John Malkovich - You can watch the trailer for it HERE
6. I love THESE photos of flying houses by French photographer Laurent Chehere.
7. As long as I have the right music playing, I don't mind driving almost anywhere.
8. Puzzles come in 3D now (HERE is a pic I took of a cool, Eiffel Tower one)
9. Chanel 's Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in 'La Fascinante' is a really nice red.
10. This is so true: "We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are."-Anaïs Nin
What have you learnt recently?