Thursday, 10 January 2013

My top 5: beauty products right now


It's always really hard to do a 'top 5' list when it comes to beauty products, as I have quite a few favourites and I am always discovering new products. So, when I was making this list I thought about what products I would definitely need to pack for a week long trip, if I could only take a few items with me and I was leaving tomorrow - Here is what I decided on: 

1.  Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in 'Mademoiselle' - I always have a tube of this lipstick in my bag. I love the colour, which I can pretty much wear all the time, and I love how moisturising it feels. 
2. Repairing Shine Mask by L'Occitane - This mask smells absolutely amazing and works wonders on my hair. I use it at least once a week. 
3. Maybelline's Great Lash mascara  in 'Blackest black' - I have tried a lot of mascaras over the last few years, but I always seem to find myself buying this one from time to time. It's a good price, it works well and it never irritates my sensitive eyes.
4. Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser - I absolutely love this product. It's great for cleansing sensitive skin and is a very effective, gentle makeup remover. 
5. Miracle Skin Perfector / B.B cream in 'light' by Garnier - Seriously this stuff rocks. Its quite hydrating, gives light coverage and goes on evenly. At the moment I use it all the time and I am really enjoying it (plus it's a good price in comparison to a lot of the other B.B creams that are around).  

What are your top 5 beauty products right now?

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. So true, I flirt with others but always come back to the Great Lash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have Great Lash, but another awesome mascara is Revlon Photo Ready 3D mascara. I've never had such long, non-clumpy lashes. I tried that Garnier BB cream, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lash is one of those amazing products that will stand the test of time like Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant, 8 Hour Cream and YSL Touche Eclat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only use soap and water to wash my face ... Is this why I'm still single, Brazen? Because I don't have a top 5 list of beauty products? *sniff, sniff*
    Going to invest in a hairbrush, right this second!
    Ha ha. In all seriousness though. I swear by BodyShop - the body butters. Do not use their mascaras - total waste of cash.
    I also love IQ sunblock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look of your blog. Remember I have been away for a while. I love the Garnier Perfector too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rediscovered Maybellines good 'ol Great Lash these holidays, and also adore Garnier BB cream. (Other 3 are: Caribbean Tan in a can (light/medium, Nivea rich body firming moisturiser and Essence colour and go in 109 Off to Miami)

      Delete
  6. Agree with the first three, the Garnier BB cream I found to be awful however. It was too greasy and quite yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always switching between different mascaras. I'll try this one next :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chanel is always on my list.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been using Great Lash for a little while now. Best mascara ever! No clumping, no panda eyes and it comes off easier than others.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)