Thursday, 1 August 2013

Dove Intensive Repair hair care



Today I thought I'd take a break from all my travel posts to tell you what I think of Dove's Intensive Repair range.

I must firstly admit, I have always been a bit of a hair snob (I usually only buy salon products and go to hairdressers religiously), So when Dove sent me some of their products to try out and review I was very sceptical - but I was still rather interested to try a range that was new and a reasonably priced.

From the first wash I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and manageable my hair felt. I liked the smell and it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy with product.

I also got my Mother and my sister (who is a hairdresser) to try it and they both liked how soft it made their hair.

I have only been using the range for over 2 weeks so far and I will be continuing to use it for a while longer to see how my hair likes it long term (My favourite product in the range is definitely the Daily Treatment Conditioner)

Here is what I tried (and the prices): 
1. Intensive Repair shampoo (400ml) - R52.99
2. Intensive Repair Daily Treatment conditioner (180ml) - R55.99
3. Intensive Repair conditioner (400ml) - R52.99
4. Intensive Repair Deep Repair Treatment Mask (200ml) - R52.99

Follow Dove on twitter HERE or check out their website for more info on products.
More information can be found on their website. Also be sure to make friends on Facebook too!
Prices:
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo – 200ml R36.99, 400ml R52.99
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner – 200ml – R36.99, 400nl R52.99
Dove Intensive Repair Mask – 200ml – R52.99
Dove Treatment Conditioner – 180ml – R55.99
- See more at: http://www.stylescoop.co.za/2013/07/19/win-six-months-supply-of-dove-intensive-repair/#sthash.qzR0jSvF.dpuf
More information can be found on their website. Also be sure to make friends on Facebook too!
Prices:
Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo – 200ml R36.99, 400ml R52.99
Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner – 200ml – R36.99, 400nl R52.99
Dove Intensive Repair Mask – 200ml – R52.99
Dove Treatment Conditioner – 180ml – R55.99
- See more at: http://www.stylescoop.co.za/2013/07/19/win-six-months-supply-of-dove-intensive-repair/#sthash.qzR0jSvF.dpuf

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really do love Dove Products for my hair!
    http://almondeyedenid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used the intensive conditioner for a year or two and I love it :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it but I'll definitely consider giving it a go :)

    x Natalie

    http://coraltintedperceptions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)