Thursday, 5 September 2013

My Top 5: beauty products right now



It's always very challenging making a 'top 5' list when it comes to beauty products, as I have quite a few trusty favourites and I am always discovering (and getting given) new products to try. Today I chose five products that I have started to use very often and all have been "beauty savers" during the last few weeks of winter....

1. GOSH multicolour blush in 'Pink Pie' (50) - This blush colour palette is great for all year round. Also, since it's been winter I have been looking super ghostly and this product has definitely been making me look a lot more rosey.
2. King & Queens Body Butter in Mango - This very rich, thick body moisturiser is great for my dry skin and is not sticky. It's enriched with pomegranate, blue lotus and Malachite natural extracts. It's also mineral oil and paraben free (which is awesome).
3. Greenland lip balm - This is one of the most moisturising lip balms I have used in a while. Its also natural and organic, containing no parrafin or parabens.
4. Dove's Intensive Repair Daily Treatment conditioner - This conditioner makes my hair feel very soft and manageable. It also smells great. In fact, the whole Intensive repair range from Dove is great (and affordable), you can read my full post about it here.
5. Dermalogica UltraCalming, Ultra Sensitive tint (with spf 30) - This is by far one of my all time favourite sunscreen moisturisers and I use it every day. It gives my face a bit of colour,  protects my skin against UV damage and contains antioxidants. 

What are your top 5 beauty products right now?


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. 1) Toothpaste. I use it on a daily basis ...
    2) "It's also mineral oil and paraben free" What's paraben? Sure, I could Google it, but where's the fun in that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. body butter sounds like a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like chemicals in beauty products so I use raw organic coconut oil as a body and face moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)