Friday, 8 November 2013

Custom cases



I recently chose & received a new phone cover from Custom Cases, a locally based brand, and I am loving it.

I decided to go for a mint and pink cover with my initial and a heart on it. I didn't send an image or anything, just described what I wanted, and Anna (she is the owner and case designer) came up with a lovely design (yup, that's it in the picture above ). When my case arrived, I was happy to see that the quality was good, it was made from a flexible plastic and it fitted my phone snuggly.

Custom Cases makes phone covers for iPhone 4 & 5, Samsung Galaxy 3 & 4, Blackberry Z10, bold 9900, curve 8520 and 9300. All phone covers are R275. They also make various tablet covers for Apple (iPad and mini) and Samsung (mini and note) , all priced from R450.

You can choose anything you like to go on your phone cover (from fun patterns to your favourite photographs). To see lots of designs other people have chosen, visit the Custom Cases Facebook page HERE. To order your custom case, e-mail Anna at customcases@mweb.co.za.

You May Also Like

4 comments

Go on, leave me a comment - you know you want to ;)