Wednesday, 4 December 2013
10 Things I learnt recently
1. Life is way too short to let yourself get stuck replaying a moment you cannot change.... let it go and look forward to having better moments that you would never want to change ;)
2. No one is as critical about the way you look as you are - So, let's all stop that now.
3. About Time is definitely the best film I have seen this year (it's too sweet).
4. It is so important to take a moment out of every day to reflect on how much you have to be thankful for - Give gratitude and seek the good in every situation whenever possible.
5. THESE are Oprah's favourite things for 2013 (I always love these lists for some reason)
6. Here are 15 websites that can make your time on the internet more productive
7. THIS article, about the lessons a writer learnt while travelling, is a really great read.
8. Part of being a grown up means having to deal with getting big spiders out of the house on your own (hopefully without tears or screams for help - hehe)
9. People in love are blind (well, kind of..) - check out THIS article on Scientific American.
10. This is very true: "If you're bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals." -Lou Holtz
What have you learnt recently?
*photo taken by me