Thursday, 21 April 2016
10 things I learnt recently
photo by me
1. You can't change anyones mind - you can only change the way you see the situation.
2. I like THIS Reading Project idea, that's started in New York City.
3. Every women should have a professional photoshoot done at least once, its so good for an ego boost and reminding you how sexy you are (HERE is one from a shoot I just did)
4. The person who cares the least has the most power.
5. Being a tour guide in your city reminds you just how lucky you are to live where you do.
6. Sometimes your heart will make no sense and that's ok. It's not always meant to.
7. Hangovers get way harder with age.
8. HERE is how to make people think you have your shit together
9. Watching a beautiful sunset, can save the crappiest day.
10. This is very true - "Despite how open, peaceful, and loving you attempt to be, people can only meet you as deeply as they have met themselves." - Matt Kahn