Places I like to eat: London


This trip I had limited time in London, so I had done some research on two restaurants I wanted to visit and thankfully I got to try both of them - Plus, I got introduced to another great restaurant that was not even on my radar.

(Note: Obviously there are loads of good restaurants in London - but these 3 really stuck out as being awesome, unique and worth a mention)

Here are the 3 restaurants I think you should try in London: 

Sushisamba



Located on the 38th floor of the Heron Tower building in central London (closest tube is Liverpool Street), this restaurant has ridiculously great views of the city and cool, contemporary decor. 

While the view had most of my attention, the sushi (which is a Japanese-Brazilian-Peruvian fusion of flavours) was very good and well presented. 

All in all I loved the whole experience and ,even though it was a bit pricey, I felt it was worth it. I would definitely visit this restaurant again. 


website: SushiSamba


La Bodega Negra



The outside of this Soho eatery looks like a sex shop, complete with bright neon signs saying "Adult videos" & 'Peep show". Once you enter the unmarked door, you step into a windowless room and are directed down stairs to the dimly lit bar/restaurant.

The vibe is relaxed and cool, with candles and interesting art dotted around. The small bar area is initmate and buzzing. The whole place feels like a wonderful, secret hideaway.

I absolutely loved the place and  the food was good - The guacamole & tacos are delicious (especially the lamb ones). Honestly, I can't wait to go back. 

My friend ,Rich, and I

You can visit the website HERE


Bird


This fried chicken restuarants' tagline is "The best free range chicken you've ever tasted" and I think it's a pretty accurate statement.

From the diner-style decor to the food and cocktails, the whole experience was chilled and highly satisfying.

The restaurant has 4 locations in London and we tried the Camden one. Definitely worth trying, but be prepared to eat with your hands and get messy ;)
 



Visit their website HERE

 

1 comment

  1. Such a great informative article you shared! I am planning to visit London for a business meeting, and it will help a lot to find best food options after going through your article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....