Gulf coast love


I love Florida's Gulf Coast. The beaches are paradise.

The water is warm, the temperature is tropical, it's relaxing and just being there makes my soul very happy (truthfully, there is nothing really negative I can say about it - besides possibly mentioning that sometimes it's too hot or hurricanes do happen occasionally). It's a beautiful, beachy place and I am so fortunate that one of my favourite people in the world lives there too, my friend Orsoyla.

This was my third trip to the Gulf Coast (you can read my previous post about it HERE) and as usual it was wonderful. I got to meet my friends adorable baby, swam daily and really relaxed.

When in Florida, I mainly spend my time between Bradenton (where my friend lives) and Anna Maria Island (which is a 5-10 minute drive from Bradenton, across a bridge)

Anyway, I could say a million wonderful things about this trip...but I'm rather just going to let some of my photos speak for themselves.... 


 I cant wait to go back.

1 comment

  1. Looks stunning. Even more so on rainy days like today in the UK! Great pics x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....