Shopping Spotlight: Pilgrimage Spaces


Pilgrimage Spaces is a fantastic lifestyle store, where you can shop for hand selected products from India and Indonesia. Each item has been lovingly chosen by the owners, who have a passion for travel and exotic cultures.

All products are handcrafted by artisans, which makes each item unique. Also, special emphasis is placed on finding responsibly sourced and authentically designed pieces. (which is a nice change from buying from places that stock mass produced stuff).

Here are a few decor things from their online store that I am currently coveting  -
3. Applique cushion with feather down inner


Personally, I love to mix bohemian and modern style in my home (as well as in my closet). Below are a few inspiration images of how I would decorate with some of the above items (I am especially loving the screen as a headboard idea):

 images from Pinterest & Queensland home


Check out  Pilgrimage Spaces 'behind the scenes' over HERE or read about the artisans that create the products HERE.  



GIVEAWAY: 

I'm happy to be able to offer you a giveaway, together with Pilgrimage Spaces. ONE lucky reader will win a set of THREE bamboo nesting baskets in white & neutral (pictured above). 

The baskets, featuring a lotus pattern, are traditionally used in Balinese religious ceremonies to hold offerings. They are commonly referred to as "blessing baskets". They are also great to store jewellery and trinkets in. 

HOW TO ENTER... there are TWO ways: 

1. Follow @PilgramageSpaces and @BeingBrazen on Instagram  - then like & comment on the post about this giveaway on my account.

OR

2. Visit Pilgrimage Spaces website and comment on this post telling me what is your favourite item/s (please leave me your twitter or Instagram handle so I can find you) .

Please note: COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

10 comments

  1. I love these
    http://pilgrimagespaces.co.za/product/mehrab-mother-pearl-inlay-mirror/

    ReplyDelete
  2. monique leendertz-lang11 June 2018 at 09:07

    Oh my goodness, i just love everything, it was hard to pick my favourites but i'll try.

    #1 Katung basket set – blue wash
    #2 Frangipani handpainted tiffin – sky blue
    #3 Indigo diamond and arrow kantha quilt
    #4 Ghoda Damchiya
    #5 Bird mother of pearl inlay mirror

    Twitter handle: @leenderm
    Instagram: leendertzlangm

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this shop is my dream style! I would love EVRRRYthing and fill my house with these gorgeous items. My favourite is the Balinese ceremonial umbrella and stand (white and gold) http://pilgrimagespaces.co.za/product/balinese-medium-ceremonial-umbrella/

    Twitter @carlieshell
    Instagram @carlavdwesty

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav item is the Diamond hand weaved dhurrie. You can contact me via @jadeabbott on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their beautiful shoes! My Instagram handle is @_gemmamae

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love their console table and all of their storage options are absolutely stunning ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their decorative items that are so unique ! 🌈 @_gemmamae

    ReplyDelete
  8. the rustic nautical dotted indigo butterfly chair is beautiful 😍 Their products are so unique, it's difficult to choose A favorite. @_gemmamae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this information. Fully Help Me... Georgette Kurtis

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....