Beauty Review: Dermalogica Prisma Protect



Looking for a multitasking moisturiser? Well, Dermalogica's newly launched Prisma Protect (with SPF30) may be just what you need.

I have been using Prisma Protect for a few weeks now and I like it. Unlike all of my go-to favourite moisturisers by this brand, this one has a built-in sun protection factor (SPF), which makes it really easy to just smooth onto my face and leave the house. 

What else does it do?
Along with defending skin against damaging UV light, this moisturiser uses light-activated technology to increase skin radiance (think brighter skin). The antioxidants in it also help protect skin against free radicals & pollution. Plus, it delivers all day hydration.

Overall thoughts? 
It's lightweight, non-greasy and I can definitely see a bit of a subtle glow to my skin when I use it. I also really enjoy using just the Prisma Protect for exercising outdoors, as it feels way better than other sunblock I've used on my face. Having said all that though, I still prefer Dermalogica's Intensive Moisture Balance as my primary moisturiser (as my skin needs serious hydration, especially in winter,). However, I have occasionally used the Prisma Protect over my other moisturiser to give me SPF coverage (not sure if that's the thing to do, but just being honest here). 

Would I repurchase it? Yes, I would - but more for the glow and the SPF, than the hydration.


For more information on this product, visit the Dermalogica website HERE

No comments

Leave me a comment....