Gossip Girl, Season 5 - sneak peek

Above are a few of the outfits you can look forward to seeing in the upcoming season of Gossip Girl. The show is set to premiere on 26 September in the US (unfortunately I have no idea when it will air on South African TV - So thank goodness for the interweb).  I really can't wait to watch it!

A little cool info on the new season: Apparently Elizabeth Hurley will be joining the GG cast as a rich media mogul and  Louis' sister, played by french actress Roxanne Mesquida, will be stepping onto the show with a recurring role.

Are you excited for the new season of GG?

14 comments

  1. Look at all those colours! Wish I could have every single one of those garments...dreaming! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that orange bag --- love me some Gossip Girl! xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I CAN'T WAIT. I CAN'TTTTTTTTT

    if you're not already following, you could if you want to and i'll follow you back.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lustworthy outfits...Can't wait for season 5!
    P.S I have passed on the 'One Lovely Blog Award' to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply cannot wait! The clothing alone warrants that I watch every single episode as soon as it's available! and also, Liz Hurley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously can't wait for the new season. It has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited for the new season! LOVE Blair's first outfit with the grey wide leg trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am in need of my GG fashion fix, can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore Gossip Girl...and Blake Lively's wardrobe - can't wait for the next season!!

    xoxo
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for GG!!! However, it's network doesn't exist in Hawaii (??so wierd? )so I download each episode from iTunes instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've started watching GG recently. Do so love the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cannot. Wait. Going to be Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. is sara paxton joining the guest list for season 5?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....