Fashion favourites: Golden Globes


My top choices for the best dressed celebs at this year's Golden Globe Awards are definitely Michelle Williams and Nicole Ritchie. Both looked stunning and wore dresses that really suited them .

Left: Michelle Williams, who took home a Golden Globe for her role in My Week With Marilyn,  wore a velvet Jason Wu dress with a Fred Leighton headband & clutch.
Right: Nicole Ritchie wore a  beaded Julien MacDonald gown and accessorised it with House of Harlow clutch.  

What was your favourite outfit of the night?

5 comments

  1. Pretty! Swooning over Michelle's dress. Gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Those were your favourites? They're so not sexy. In fact, I actually puked a little when I laid eyes on these dresses. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Sarah Michelle Gellar's painterly ballgown. Few liked this dress. Said it was "over-the-top". Bet those are the types of ppl who think cheese and bread is a real meal.

    I think I like Emma Stone's Lanvin dress. Not sure. Think I might just have a girl crush on Emma ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite is difficult but the least is easy - our own Charlize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves Charlize's and Jessica Biel's gowns, it was so feminine and romantic

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....