Fashion favourites: The Emmys



While looking through all the outfits that were worn at this year's Emmy Awards, I was instantly taken with these two ladies fabulous looks:

* Kate Dennings (left) -  The '2 Broke Girls' actress looked stunning and sexy in a red, strapless gown by J. Mendel. I also really liked her hairstyle and lip colour.
* Zooey Deschanel - The quirky actress, who stars in one of my favourite comedy series 'New Girl', rocked a princess-style Reem Acra gown and a cute updo. 

What was your favourite Emmy outfit?

5 comments

  1. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Zooey was one of my faves. She looks like a princess. Simply gorgeous! :)

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree! Gorgeous dresses! I must say I was impressed this year... Admittedly I didn't follow it closely this year and unless I really missed it, I didn't see too many bloopers!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo pretty! I love the red. Cant wait to watch New Girl tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Claire Dunfy's, from Modern Family's dress http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/emmys-2012-winner-of-best-dressed-1341033 And yes, I know her real name isn't Claire.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....