A music mix


 Image via Tumblr. Words added by me 

Since I've been thinking about love way more than usual lately, today I thought I'd share a random mix of  songs about it that I like (note: If you click on the song title it will take you to the YouTube video). Hope you enjoy...
  1. 'Brighter than Sunshine' - Aqualung 
  2. 'Just Say Yes' - Snow Patrol 
  3. 'Think I'm inlove' - Beck 
  4. 'Ice-cream' - Sarah Mclachlan
  5. 'Better Together' - Jack Johnson
  6.  'You and I'  - Ingrid Michaelson 
  7. 'Everything' - Michael Buble
  8. 'I Will Wait' - Mumford & Sons
  9. 'Only Love' - Ben Howard
  10. 'Maybe I Love You' - Lenka 
  11. 'Be Mine' - David Gray 
  12. 'Love is a Verb'  - John Mayer
  13. 'Your Song' - Ellie Goulding
  14. 'Noone's Gonna Love You..' - Band Of Horses
  15. 'Yellow' - Coldplay 
  16. 'You've Got The Love'  - Florence and The Machine
  17. 'Come Away With Me' - Nora Jones
  18. 'Stay' - Sara Bareilles
  19. 'I Can't Make You Love Me' - Bon Iver


What's your favourite love song?

8 comments

  1. Such a great list.
    We used Better Together at our wedding.
    I also love Madeleine Peyroux's Dance me to the end of Love and
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love! Absolutely love Dance Me to the End of Love. Beautiful choice.

      Delete
    2. Love love love! Absolutely love Dance Me to the End of Love. Beautiful choice.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Aqualung, such a happy song! Always reminds me of that Ashton Kutcher movie, "A Lot Like Love", for some reason? Guess that's where I first heard it!

    Great list! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely work my way through this list...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... this reminds me a little of the time when we both made mixed tapes (during those dark, dark days...) Think you need to come visit me honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to LOVE that Aqualung song!!!!! Thank you so much for reminding me about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah, this is a great list! Aqualung reminds me of Alot like love <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....