Cotton On is super


 
 
All photos by me

I never usually write about shops on my blog, but today I thought I'd tell you about one of my new favourites....

Last week I went to the brand new, Cotton On super store in Canal Walk and it really is super. What I like most about it is that it's pretty much for everyone - they stock cool clothes for men, women and children (plus there is also a very pretty lingerie section and a bit of a stationary/gift section ). Oh, and did I mention the prices are also rather good? Well they are. You will pay about R120 for a clutch bag ( I bought THIS sparkly one) and around R150 for a t-shirt.

If you have not checked out this cool Australian brand yet, you should.

4 comments

  1. I've seen a few people mention it, but I haven't had a chance to go there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cotton on! Whenever I go to Capetown I always make a point to make a trip there. Wish they would open one in DBN...

    xx

    www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - this one is way better than the sandton store

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to go have a look!
    I love cotton on!
    Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....