London...


This time my trip to UK only included 3 days in London and a few days in the countryside, but I was determined to make the most of this part of my holiday.

It had been about 3 years since I had last visted London, and I had honestly forgotten just how much I liked it..... Sure, the weather is hardly ever lets you think they actually have a summer season and its so crowded in some places that your patience is tested - but it's full of history, has beautiful architecture and there is always something to do.

While I always discover new and cool places in the city, I always like to visit: The Tate Modern, Big Ben, Oxford & Regent Street area, a pretty park and Camden Town.

 
 A view across the Thames from the Tate Modern 

Walking on the Millenium bridge toward St Pauls Cathedral

 Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament

 Tourist selfies :) :) - Big Ben in the background

 Union Jacks on Regent Street

me and some urban art in Camden
Camden shops

No comments

Leave me a comment....