Shopping Spotlight: Poetry


Poetry is a South African store that sells women's clothing, accessories and homeware. It is also currently one of my favourite shops to buy stuff from (especially dresses).

Here are a few Poetry dresses I've worn lately:

 Above: Red, wrap dress (currently not available online), 'Kenia' Dress and 'Aurora' fit & flare dress

I regularly find myself coveting Poetry's clothing & homeware ranges, which are often very feminine and full of eye-catching prints  - plus a lot of what they sell is not mass produced (which kind of means I can worry less about turning up in the same dress as someone else). 

With the Christmas season fast approaching, I thought I would share a list of  Poetry things I would love Santa to leave under my tree.... 


7. Cotton gown - R450
8. Stella pink mug - R180


Visit Poetry's online store HERE (note: Free shipping in South Africa for all orders over R500)

 PS -  full disclosure - I was lucky enough to be gifted some pretty items from them recently, but my love for them is real & not sponsored 

No comments

Leave me a comment....