Beauty Review: Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica


If you are looking for a great facial exfoliator, that is as gentle as it is effective, then you need to try the Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica.


What is it? 

A gentle exfoliating powder that can be used daily, on all skin types, to help you achieve brighter and smoother skin.

The unique rice-based powder formula activates on contact with water - releasing papain, salicylic acid and rice enzyme -  and polishes away dead skin cells. There is also a skin brightening complex of phytic acid, white tea and licorice to assist with balancing out uneven skin tone, while a super-soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and allantoin calms skin.

Side note: This product has been formulated without artificial fragrances , colours or parabens. 


How to use: 

After washing your face, pour out a small amount of powder (about half a teaspoon) into your wet hands. Next, start to create a creamy paste by rubbing your hands together. Apply to your face, using circular motions and avoiding your eye area. Massage for about a minute and then rinse off well.


My thoughts: 

Hands down, the Daily Microfoliant is one of the best facial exfoliators I have ever used.

It's seriously gentle, yet delivers such great results. After using it, I can instantly see that my skin looks and feels smoother (especially on my forehead , where I struggle with dryness the most).

One of these can last me about 6 months and I use mine about 2 to 3 times a week  - So, no, you don't have to use it daily...but you can (though I feel it's just wasteful if your skin isn't needing an exfoliation).

There are a few beauty products that I don't want to live without and this is one of them. I will probably continue to repurchase this product for as long as they make it (yes, it is that good).


For more info on this and other products by Dermalogica, visit their website HERE


No comments

Leave me a comment....