Monday, 16 February 2009
10 things I learnt this weekend
2. Pepperoni pizza is one of the best midnight snacks.
3. Chocolate truffles are always better with an alcohol filling
4. Almost empty cinemas and restaurants can feel so exclusive and special
5. I like museums - even though all the animals are stuffed or fake.
6. Holding hands can still make me feel giddy
7. Dark chocolate covered goji berries are yummy
8. Going grocery shopping without a list is never a good idea
9. "50 first dates" is such a sweet and funny film.
10. The Boyf is my bestest friend (ok, I knew this long before this weekend)
* What did you learn this weekend?