Tuesday, 20 November 2012
10 things I learnt recently
Photo by me
1. You can't make anyone think or feel the way you wish they would. *le sigh*
2. Breaking Dawn, Part 2 was great and finished off the Twilight Saga nicely for me.
3. There's a dent in the side of my car and I have no idea where it came from (grrr).
4. THIS locally made chocolate is so tasty and has such pretty packaging.
5. I always seem to like a person so much more when they just get right to the point.
6. Always apply your sunscreen evenly. It sucks to get have strange burn or tan lines.
7. Sometimes a bit of silence can speak volumes to you and bring clarity, other times it does nothing but make everything feel a little bit emptier and more confused.
8. Starting the day off with an early morning beach walk is almost always a good idea.
9. Dry shampoo is very weird. Pretty sure it makes my hair look dirtier than it was before.
10. I really agree with this quote: "I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done." - Lucille Ball
What have you learnt recently?