Music crush: Lana Del Rey

Right now I am really loving Lana Del Rey (aka Lizzy Grant). The sultry, 24-year old singer seems to be taking the music world by storm via YouTube and I'm really looking forward to listening to more of her stuff in the future (apparently she will be releasing her debut album soon). 

Her track 'Kinda Outta Luck' was recently used as the soundtrack for the Gossip Girl, Season 5,  promo trailer. Is it just me, or don't you think her songs would work well in a Tarantino movie?

One of my favourite songs by the singer at the moment is 'Video Games'. You can watch the music video below:

 
To hear more songs by Miss Del Rey, visit her official website  here

2 comments

  1. I'm a huge Tarantino fan, and you're absolutely right. Her music is perfect for his films... (not to mention her attitude). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment....